Virtual Appliance Zend Server 5.1 + WSF/PHP 2.1
I adopted WSO2 WSF/PHP as a framework for developing Web services in enterprise-type environments, not to be underestimated is the aspect that concerns the accession to the most common WS-*. In such environments is easy to find enterprise web applications (both front-end and back-end) of which the container is running the application server based on the solution offered by Zend Server.
I created a Virtual Appliance ready to Zend Server 5.1 + WSF/PHP 2.1. The Virtual Appliance is available in the OVF format, followed by all the details.
The community edition of Zend Server is installed into the Virtual Appliance.
- Cent OS 5.6 OVF https://rapidshare.com/files/461521692/centos5.6-wsfphp2.1-zde5.1-1.tar.gz
- MD5 Hash: https://rapidshare.com/files/461518340/centos5.6-wsfphp2.1-zde5.1-1.md5.txt
To follow all the necessary info for using the Virtual Appliance (in Figure 1 shows the desktop of the Virtual Appliance):
- Username/Password: wso2/linuxwso2
- Password root user: linuxwso2
- Zend Server 5.1
- Installed in /usr/local/zend
- Web Console: http://localhost:10081
- Password Web Console: zend
- Init script in /etc/init.d/zend-server
- WSO2 WSF/PHP
- Installed in /opt/wso2
- Sample in /var/www/samples
- Docs in /var/www/docs
- Configuration /usr/local/zend/etc/conf.d/wsf.ini
- Module in /usr/local/zend/lib/php_extensions/
Using the Virtual Appliance with virtualization software VirtualBox is virtually immediate, necessary steps of import, for more information follow the guidance Importing and exporting virtual machines. If instead you have the need to import the Virtual Appliance on VMWare, you could use the tool VMware OVF Tool.